In order to get our new facilities and experiences up and running quickly to the highest standard, House of Escapes are offering our customers the opportunity to get involved by investing in a mini bond, or purchasing one of our Crowdfunding options including naming the main character in a game.
Crowdfunding is a unique way for you, our wonderful customers, to financially support and encourage us, a small business, to be able to grow and develop more games. By purchasing one of the options below, you will directly contribute toward the development of new games in return for the reward that you have chosen. All advance bookings for the new rooms will be via crowdfunding and thus most carry a small premium in exchange for bonus items.
Read on to find out more about the great rewards available and purchase one for yourself. Or why not give one as a gift to a friend or loved one? Whatever you choose, thanks in advance for supporting us and enabling us to bring you new and exciting interactive experiences!
Please note that all crowdfunding items are subject to terms and conditions which can be found at the bottom of this page.
Ticket for Prize Draw - £10 (100 Only)
Enter our prize draw and win first choice to be the very first party to play the finished escape room, Conspiracy, including a framed team photo. All entrants will receive a discount voucher for booking even if you don't win.
Sponsored Name and Photo from £100 (5 Only)
Have the name of a loved one immortalised within Conspiracy. Their name will be displayed prominently and they will receive a gift pack with certification and an invitation to play the game including exclusive option to play the game the week we open. Or why not go a step further and include their photo too?
- £100 - Sponsored Name in Conspiracy
- £150 - Sponsored Name and Photo in Conspiracy
- £200 - Sponsored Name in Conspiracy and a game for 4 players
- £250 - Sponsored Name and Photo in Conspiracy and a game for 4 players
Please note, it is likely that either their first name or surname will be used. Where possible we will use their full name unless requested not to. Photo must be submitted subject to specific requirements. The first 2 packages do not include the price of the game, this will need to be paid for in order to take up the invitation to play in opening week. Additional players can be added at £15.00 per head.
Main Game Character £500 (1 Only)
You or a loved one become immortalised as a main character in the game Conspiracy. Your chosen name will become the name of one of the main roles, with your image displayed prominently as part of the game. The namesake will receive a gift pack with certification and an invitation to play the game including exclusive option to be the second team to play the game. You will also receive a 20% off discount code for Conspiracy valid for a year so that you can show off to your friends and family. Price includes a game for 4, certification for your support, a framed team photo and invitation to an exclusive meet and greet with the cast. This is a unique opportunity to be the focal point of a live escape game.
The Legacy of Francis Curlew
The late, world-renowned Magician Francis Curlew left behind a challenge: anyone who can identify and retrieve a priceless artefact from his mansion will unlock the secrets of his home and his magic. Will you rise to the challenge and maybe even uncover the mystery behind his untimely death?
Ticket for Prize Draw - £10 (100 Only)
Enter our prize draw to win a free escape for up to 4 players with option to play in the game's opening week. This applies to either Curlew Study game and includes a framed team photo. 10 runners up will receive a pocket watch and you will receive a discount voucher for booking if you don't win.
Standard Advance Booking - £90
Advance booking of the game to be used within the first 6 months of the opening date. Price includes a game for 4, additional players can be added for £17.50 per head.
Deluxe Advance Booking £120 (50 Only)
Advance booking of the game to be used within the first 6 months of the opening date including exclusive option to play the first week we are open. Price includes a game for 4, certification for your support and a framed team photo. Additional players can be added for £17.50 per head.
Sponsored Name and Photo from £100 (5 Only)
Have the name of a loved one immortalised within the Curlew Study. Their name will be displayed prominently and they will receive a gift pack with certification and an invitation to play the game including exclusive option to play the game the week we open. Or why not go a step further and include their photo too?
- £100 - Sponsored Name in The Curlew Study
- £150 - Sponsored Name and Photo in The Curlew Study
- £200 - Sponsored Name in The Curlew Study and a game for 4 players
- £250 - Sponsored Name and Photo in The Curlew Study and a game for 4 players
Please note, it is likely that only their first name will be used due to the nature of this game. Photo must be submitted subject to specific requirements. The first 2 packages do not include the price of the game, this will need to be paid for in order to take up the invitation to play in opening week. Additional players can be added at £15.00 per head
House of Escapes will be launching with all new games and facilities. Minibonds are a type of loan that pays back interest only for the duration, and then gives back your full investment lump sum at the end of the loan term. This is beneficial for both parties as it reduces our monthly payments on a loan whilst significantly increasing the return you would receive if you kept your money in savings.
We are offering a 12% interest rate (over triple the average ISA interest currently) for a 3-year term. For example, on a £10k Minibond you would receive a payment of £100 every month (£1200 per year) for 3 years (£3,600 total). At the end of the 3 years, you then get your £10k back.
There is a package of perks on top of your return available to those who take out a mini bond, including:
- Free test game play for you and 3 friends on all new escape games and experiences.
- Discount on merchandise.
- Discount rates for booking our facilities for your own event.
- Invitation to all VIP and launch events, including the Winners' Dinner.
We can even customise a package for you so that your loan counts against future parties or team building events.
We are seeking several companies or individuals to loan us smaller amounts rather than one big lump sum. If you are in a 02477 921931 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can profit whilst helping us launch and achieve our potential.
Crowdfunding Terms and Conditions
- When the room launches, all pre-paid games will have a voucher code which can be used against the chosen option only. These will only be made available to crowdfunders when booking is available for that game.
- Crowdfunders will have a one-week advance booking period prior to the booking going live for the public.
- All pre-booked games must be used within 6 months of the launch date of the game.
- Any advertised launch dates are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Wherever possible, TimeSquared will seek to honour these dates.
- All sponsored names will be visible in the room or used in game play. This may equate to the full name, the first name or the surname subject to the nature of the game.
- All sponsored photos will be visible in the room or used in game play. This is subject to the photo being submitted within the parameters supplied by TimeSquared within the deadlines presented.
- TimeSquared reserve all rights and copyright relating to the use of both names and photos.
- All crowdfunding is non-refundable unless deemed so by TimeSquared.
- The prize draw will be completed when all entries are in, or the week before the launch of the game - whichever comes first. All entrants will be notified by email of their prize. Terms and Conditions for the prizes will be stated within the email.
- The winner and runner up of the prize draw must confirm receipt of their prize within 7 days in order to claim.
- TimeSquared reserve the right to substitute prizes for those of the same value due to unforeseen circumstances outside of their control.
- The winner and runner up of the prize draw must take part in any publicity required by TimeSquared.